We're preparing for the CfP launch for Europe 2020 conference next week, and drafting the topic tracks currently. We aim to give a palette of different topics that submitters can choose from, and elaborate these to concrete tracks later on:
- Protection, (Cyber)security & empowerment combined
- Data Governance - from ideas to reality
- Data-driven cities - with and for whom?
- Ethical/MyData AI for
- Ethical alternative business models
- What can Policy offer us?
- Human-centric Verticals
Do you see something important missing? Do you see something as irrelevant to the current state of MyData and the discussions you'd like to see taking place in the European conference?